- We believe that the entire Bible, both the Old and New Testaments, is the inspired truth of God, the highest standard for the Church and all believers
- We believe God to be the one and only triune God; God in three persons, Father, Son and the Holy Spirit, all inhabiting one equal status, position, power, and glory; the Creator, Sustainer, Savior and Lord of the final judgment.
- We believe that Jesus Christ is the only begotten Son of God, conceived by the Holy Spirit and born of the virgin Mary; that Word became flesh, came into the World as a man, was crucified and died on the cross for the sins of mankind, thus becoming the sacrificial offering to save and redeem all that believe in Him; that He was resurrected on the third day, ascended into Heaven and is sitting on the right hand of the Heavenly Father interceding for all believers; that He will come again to judge all mankind; and that His kingdom will last forever and ever.
- We believe that the Holy Spirit has descended and desires to enter, dwell, and move in the hearts of believers, accomplishing the work of rebirth, guiding believers into the truth, and giving power to live a holy and sanctified life
- We believe that men were created in the image of God and have fallen because of rebellions. Henceforth sin and death entered mankind, resulting not only in physical but also spiritual death and separation from God Only through the redemptive work of Jesus Christ our Lord can men be saved Sinners are saved by grace through faith and not by the work of man
We believe that the righteous shall be resurrected and be received into eternal happiness; the wicked shall also be resurrected and be condemned to eternal punishment.