與家長同工, 帶領和引導兒童認識 神、愛神、服事 神、一生跟隨耶穌基督。
Partner with parents, lead & guide children to know, love, and serve God, so they will be lifelong followers of Jesus Christ.
- 在教會內外，請慢⾏，不要奔跑。不可追跑打鬧，⼤ 聲喧嘩。
- 除了特別需要並在⼤⼈的監護下，孩童不可獨⾃進入 以下地點：複印室、廚房、嬰幼兒教室、影⾳控制 區、台上、台前和台后及未開放的教室或儲藏室等。
5 General Rules of Behavior
While people are more important than policies and procedures, the consequences of ignored safety practices and respectful behavior cannot be emphasized enough. The Children’s Ministry is committed to enforcing policies that protect the children, caregivers, and church body.
Remember, it is each parent and volunteer’s job to enforce these 5 General Rules of Behavior
- No running in the classrooms and hallways at anytime；No fighting or rough play whatsoever.
- Children are not permitted in the copy room, kitchen, nursery/tots/PK/K rooms, sound booth, on stage, behind the stage, behind the media control station at anytime, unless they are “on duty” as part of the 70º Club.
- Children should use the restroom or get a drink of water before the program/class begins.
- All children shall raise their hands and wait to be recognized before speaking in class.
- Do Not bring any electronic dives.
＊Beside attending Children’s program schedules, Children under 13 years old should be supervised with their parents for guardians！
d. 6-12歲(就讀⼩學年級)：國⼩班(TreeHouse Rm#5)
*每年的 9⽉和 3⽉會為學齡前的孩童重新調整分班年齡︔若已經升上國⼩⼀年級的孩童，則按⼩學學年（每年9⽉）調升班級。
a. 主⽇10:50AM 開始簽到，無論孩童年齡⼤⼩，請家長務必將孩⼦帶到報到教室，為孩⼦簽到後⽅可離去。(新朋友的家長請務必留下姓名和聯絡電話)。
b. 幼童班和幼稚園班的孩⼦請至 Rm#３簽到︔國⼩班請於 Tree House 簽到和簽出。
a. 為使孩童們有更多的活動空間，並專⼼學習，請家長們不要 進入教室內陪伴。家長若有特殊要求，請和兒童部主任董錦蓉Ms. Jessica 或兒童部執事劉東旭商量。
c. 孩童在遊戲間難免會有碰撞的時候，⽼師們會以簡單的⽅法 先進⾏處理（如冰敷、創⼜貼等）。若有任何緊急狀態，會 通知⽗母或緊急聯絡⼈。
- 若孩童無法適應主⽇學教室活動，主⽇學同⼯將會即時聯絡家 長。(請參閱並遵守『⾏為準則』和『課室紀律和管理程序』。）
Safety Policy and Emergency Procedure
Dear parents/guardians and partners,
Please read carefully about the following procedures and policies. Together, we are here to ensure and provide a safe and appropriate learning environment for your precious ones while they are with us.
What we expect from you
- The age of the placement are:
0-3 years old (born after August and age under 3 years old children): Nursery Room (Rm#9)
3-4 years old (children aged 3 or 4 years old and born before the end of August): Preschool Class (Rm#3)
5-6 years old (children aged 5 or 6 years old and born before the end of August): Kindergarten class (Rm#7)
6-12 years old (in elementary school grades): Sunday school (TreeHouse Rm#5)
*During September and March each year, CM will re-adjust age group for pre-school children; if the child has been graduated from Kindergarten, he/she will be promoted to the group of elementary students in September.
- Children’s sign-in/out time and important notes:
You may sign-in/out within 5-10 minutes of the designated program hours. Regardless of the age of the child, parents are responsible to bring the child to the classroom and sign in the child.
Sign-in/out at the entrance of your child’s classroom or the TreeHouse. (Preschool and kindergarten classes at Rm#3; Elementary student at the TreeHouse.)
- Take your child to the bathroom before leaving him/her with us, especially for Early Childhood programs. We cannot leave the other children to take only one to the b
- Be punctual (promote better learning and avoid disruption)
- Inform CM on any changes with the child, contact phone number, and/or location of the parent/guardian.
- Medication will not be administered by any volunteers or staff to a child while in our care. If it is necessary that the child receive medication during his/her stay with us, a parent must return to the classroom to administer it.
- For the comfort of your child and the sake of the other children in the program, please keep him/her home when they have a fever of 101ºF or higher, or have a running nose, diarrhoea, vomiting, severe cough & cold, sore throats, pinkeye, headaches, rashes, or earaches in the last 24 hours.、
- Please refer to the Classroom Management & Discipline Procedure (pg.16) for any behaviour guidelines and parent notification.
- You must fill out and return a signed child registration form for each of your children before we accept your child into the program.
- All parents/guardians/partners are required to read the CM Handbook prior to registering and/or serving. To better inform you, we offer a parent orientation at the beginning of the school year.