我們採⽤「福⾳之光」及「⾨徒之地」主⽇學教材，按年齡有 系統地幫助孩⼦們研讀新、舊約聖經。藉著與聖經⽬關的課業 活動，指導他們⽇常⽣活⾔⾏，並讓他們在聖經故事裡找到所 能應⽤的範例。
雖然可能有家長認為⾃⼰的孩⼦比較早熟或程度較⾼，但我們不⿎勵孩⼦跳級。因為各班按年齡劃分，是⿎勵同年齡的孩⼦ 互相學習，同時讓帶領的導師可以準備適合其年齡的課程安排 和活動。任意讓孩⼦調換班級，會引起不必要的混亂。
- 幼兒班： 3-4歲
- ⼩學組： 國⼩1-6年級每年級各⼀班
Currently we are using Gospel Light and DiscipleLand Sunday school curriculum to help every age level to go through the whole Bible systematically, with relevant activities to help them navigate life and find their place in God’s story.
From the first activity through the Bible story and application, each element/activity connects children to trustworthy Bible truth for their everyday lives and draws them closer to Jesus.
The age appropriate classes
- Preschool – 3-4 years old: room #3
- Kindergarten – 5-6 years old: room #7
- Elementary – 1st-6th grade classes: room #11, #12, #14#17.
*** Parental involvement required.
*** Require committed teacher/children’s worker involvement.
兒童學習在特定的時間和地點，以⾝⼼靈及肢體動作配合 ⾳樂或樂器，⽤歌聲和祈禱的⼼來親近神。帶領孩童在神 ⾯前安靜聆聽祂的話語，並能⾼聲歡唱讚美神。
集合兒童參與敬拜 宣揚神的話語—讀聖經經⽂ 回應神的話語-禱告/詩歌/奉獻 為孩⼦們禱告祝福，祈願他們能在家庭、學校和其他活動 中，作主的⾨徒。
- 幼兒組： 幼稚園和幼童班
- ⼩學組： 國⼩⼀⾄六年級
A special place and time where children can come to encounter God. To be still with God and to listen to God. It is a place where children come to nurture their spiritual life.
- Gathering of God’s people – call to worship through songs
- Proclaiming of God’s Word – Reading of scriptures
- Responding to the Word – prayer/song/offering
- Sending out of God’s people – prayer of blessings as children leave to be God’s disciples in their homes, schools, and activities.
The age appropriate classes:
- Early Childhood – PK & K classes.
- Elementary – 1st-6th grade classes.
Children’s Sunday Service
Children’s Sunday Service begins with praise worship and is followed by Sunday School.
Praise worship is a special place and time where children can come to encounter God in songs and prayers with music and instruments, dance, hands and body and spirit. It is a time to be still with and listen to God. It is a time to offer up shouts of joy and praise.
Sunday School follows after praise worship. Our theme this quarter is discipleship. Discipleship is the one thing that children really need today. Founded on a passion to fulfill Jesus’ Great Commission, DiscipleLand Core Bible curriculum is built on the Children’s Discipleship System designed to help make lifelong disciples who know God intimately, love God passionately, and serve God selflessly.
The schedule for each age group is as follows:
- Early Childhood Praise Time (Age 3.5 – K) in room #3
- Elementary Praise Worship (1-6 grades) in room #5 (The Treehouse)